Before you read my words of wisdom here are a few different views of Israel

Israel is a tiny country, the size of New Jersey or Wales, but the variety to be found here is enormous. Take a look at my picture gallery to see what I mean.



Bauhaus in Tel Aviv

Bauhaus in Tel Aviv
This picture was taken in Florentin - just one of many buildings that resulted in Tel Aviv being declared a World Heritage site

A tree blasted by a missile fired from Lebanon

A tree blasted by a missile fired from Lebanon
Millions of trees have been planted in Israel. the once malaria filled swamplands and arid deserts have bloomed again like in Bible times thanks to the dedication of the Jews who returned to our homeland. And we will continue to plant, even when our enemies try to bring us down.

Through a telescope

Through a telescope
Cranes dance in the Agamon

A winter pond -

A winter pond -
Only after an especially rainy winter can we enjoy this lovely sight.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


I have my very own blog! How to start? Should I say who I am?

Well, you can see me here - sitting on a door dating from about the 3rd century. Gosh, it's even older than I am!

Who am I hoping will read me? Am I doing this to fill an empty void - or is it a meaningful activity in its own right?

I guess all the answers to this and many more questions will come in time. So watch this space. (Who? Who am I talking to???? Have I finally lost it?)

I do already have a web site http://www.rsvp-tours-israel.com/ so you can visit that too - but HERE's the place to add your comments. Nice, positive ones please :)

No comments: